Title: Senior Financial Advisor
ThirtyNorth Investments, LLC is dedicated to working with each and every client to Bring Together Money and Meaning. ThirtyNorth provides individuals and their families, retirement plan sponsors, and non-profit organizations with objective investment guidance while considering their overall financial goals.
ThirtyNorth is a registered investment advisory firm headquartered in New Orleans, Louisiana. We are employee-owned and unaffiliated with any parent company. With a focus on personalized strategies and independent thinking, we are dedicated to building trust through collaboration and a comprehensive approach.
Working at ThirtyNorth:
We are committed to empowering our clients to leverage their assets for a better future. Whether our clients’ goals involve increasing retirement readiness, focusing on sustainable investing, or building wealth for the future, we are prepared to work towards those goals. Throughout our work we adhere to these core values:
- Always put clients first
- Continually drive for excellence
- Act with absolute integrity
- Dedicate to teamwork
- Commit to have an impact on the world
ThirtyNorth is also well versed in the benefits of diversity, with each member of our team knowing their perspective is highly valued. Additionally, our team members come from a variety of backgrounds and professional experience, from wealth management in large banks to asset management shops. Our differing experiences empower us to share insights and learnings across clients to make our collective work stronger. We seek to hire those who enhance our culture with a desire for collaboration, drive for building loyal client relationships, and commitment to community. In return, we work with our team to ensure personal and professional development, thereby fostering a fulfilling and interesting career rich with opportunities to learn and grow.
Some of the ways our culture comes to life include the participation of all team members in developing the business strategies of the firm, the open discussions of progress and opportunities within our quarterly meetings, our “round the table” weekly discussions to assess how we can be helpful to our clients and each other, and our points of quality and communications oversight. Our clients always have several points of contact at the firm and more than one advisor familiar with their situation. We truly function as a team rather than a collection of individual advisors.
Our Advisors enjoy best-in-class technology and a fully compliant back-office support system. Our strategies are designed and maintained by committee, allowing our Advisors to shape our offerings. We maintain a Wealth Management and Employer Retirement Plan line of business, creating a one-stop-shop for personal and corporate management needs. Additionally, our Investment Strategist is dedicated full-time to designing and managing portfolios, researching investment options, and attending client meetings where her expertise may be additive.
ThirtyNorth Advisors shape our business from top to bottom. Senior Advisors collaborate to create a suite of independent investment solutions and use resources designed to serve our clients exactly how we feel is best. We are looking for experienced advisors with established client relationships who are interesting in leveraging a team-based approach and embrace a collaborative environment. In our organization, senior advisors always have a bench of professionals ready to support their clients, and in return, each advisor offers their own expertise to other advisors.
Advisors must be passionate for building strong client and team relationships and dedicated to broader firm success. This role is best suited for an individual with an entrepreneurial spirt who is looking to shape the way they practice and expand their client relationships in a boutique environment.
- Serve as Lead Advisor on client relationships
- Participate in Investment Committee meetings to help shape firmwide investment strategies
- Contribute to enhancing processes and procedures, striving to better serve your clients
- Continue to develop, strengthen, and expand client relationships
Experience & Qualifications:
- At least 5 years as a financial advisor with an existing client portfolio
- Undergraduate or master’s degree in Finance, or other business degree with strong aptitude for finance and accounting. CFP, CFA, or CFA Level II or III candidates are also desireable.
- Series 65 or, alternatively, the combination of Series 7 and Series 63.
- A demonstrated history of partnering with clients to understand and identify goals and work alongside them to achieve those goals.
- High level of ethical conduct with excellent client experiences at the forefront.
- Attention to detail and ability to independently manage competing priorities and requests with ease.
- Outstanding written and verbal communications skills.
- A proactive approach to problem solving and an entrepreneurial spirit.
- A service heart and passion for building and maintaining loyal client relationships.
- Ability to transition seamlessly from independent to collaborative teamwork.
- Team player who inspires others through their dedication to the firm.
Commensurate with experience, including availability of incentive structure. ThirtyNorth also has a generous package of benefits, including 401k match, parking, life and disability insurance, and compensation for individual health insurance.
- Please submit cover letter and resume via our careers page at thirtynorth.com by the following subject header: [TN Senior Financial Advisor – Full Name ]
- In your cover letter, provide integrated responses to the questions below:
- What experiences do you have in partnering with clients to achieve their goals?
- Why do you think ThirtyNorth could be a good fit for you as you grow your client relationships?
- What do you think is the greatest strength you would bring to this role and why?
- What are your compensation requirements?
- No phone calls or follow-up emails, please.
- Only applications that follow all stated instructions will be considered.
ThirtyNorth is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, ability, age, or veteran status.